Marshmallow Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee or espresso powder
- 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 Tablespoons marshmallow creme
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Add the pieces to a heatproof bowl and add cocoa and coffee powder.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a simmer.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Let stand for 30 seconds, and whisk until smooth. Add the marshmallow and mix until combined.
- Pour over ice cream.
- This sauce can be made 3 days ahead of time and reheated. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge.