- Glue Dots© (Craft, Mini, Pop Up)
- plastic ice cream container
- eco-friendly acrylic paint (EcoGreen Crafts “Sand”)
- paint brush
- black cardstock (Recollections)
- Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Kit
- black ribbon
Step 1: Clean and dry an empty plastic ice cream container.
Step 2: Apply 2 coats of gesso to cover the container’s design. Let dry in between coats. Apply 2-3 coats of eco-friendly acrylic paint. Let dry.
Step 3:Make a cover for the lid from a sheet of the Simple Stories cardstock. Attach to lid using Craft Glue Dots©.
Step 4:Cut out the “summer” banner element from the Simple Stories kit. Mat each letter banner with black cardstock and adhere together using Craft Glue Dots©. Attach black ribbon to the banner with Mini Glue Dots©.
Step 5:Decorate the container with cardstock and stickers from the kit. Use Pop Up Glue Dots© to add the banner.