Grilled Cheese Pull-Aparts
- 1 can refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1 block (8 oz) Cheddar cheese, cut into 18 pieces
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons garlic herb bread crumbs
- 1 can Vegetable Classics tomato basil soup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from can. Cut into 18 half-inch-thick slices. Gently stretch and flatten each dough slice; wrap dough around 1 piece of cheese, making sure to seal cheese completely inside dough. Repeat with each piece of cheese and slice of dough.
- Quickly dip each dough-wrapped cheese into melted butter; very lightly coat with bread crumbs. (Do not use too many bread crumbs, just enough for a little texture and flavor.) Place wrapped cheese in 3 rows in pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown and center rolls are no longer doughy. Meanwhile, heat soup as directed on can.
- Serve warm bread with hot soup.