Pizza Spaghetti Bake
- 1 (12 oz.) box spaghetti (I used whole wheat)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. mild pork sausage
- 2 oz. (about 30 slices) turkey pepperoni, halved
- 1 (26 oz.) jar basil & tomato pasta sauce
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz. ) package shredded Italian 5-cheese blend
- Cook spaghetti, according to package directions, in water salted with the teaspoon of salt. Drain well and place in a lightly-greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and no longer pink. Drain and set aside. Wipe out skillet with a paper towel. Add pepperoni to skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly crisp (about 4 minutes).
- Top spaghetti in the baking dish with sausage. Pour sauce over sausage. Arrange half of the pepperoni slices over the sauce; sprinkle evenly with cheeses. Arrange remaining pepperoni slices evenly over cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cheese should be melted and just beginning to brown. If cheese is browning too much, cover with foil part way through baking.