White Queso Dip
- 2 blocks of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions (can be frozen)
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1 (8 ounce) package of shredded monterrey jack cheese - about 2 cups
- 1 (8 ounce )package of shredded parmesan cheese - about 2 cups
- First, put the two blocks of cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl and zap them for 1 minute to soften.
- Add your chopped onions. I believe the original recipe called for frozen, but I use whatever I have. If you're not a big "onion person" I would suggest the frozen ones.
- Add your mayo and the shredded parmesan cheese
- Add the monterry jack cheese
- Mix it all up well with a fork until it's blended,Spoon the mixture into a baking dish or pie pan.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread it out evenly.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until the top is browning and bubbly.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!