Turtle Cheesecake Truffles
- 1 package Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1/3 Less Fat
- 1 package (8 ounces) baking chocolate squares, semi-sweet (or candy melts)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce (or melted caramel squares)
- Combine the cream cheese with the graham cracker crumbs. Use a melon baller to scoop up 1 1/4" sized balls to a wax-paper lined baking sheet. Repeat until you've scooped up all of the cream cheese. You should have about 15 balls. Freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- While the cheesecake balls are freezing, melt the chocolate according to package directions.
- Using 1 or 2 forks, dip each cheesecake ball into the melted chocolate. Let the excess chocolate drip away between the tines. Place the chocolate covered balls back on the wax paper on the baking sheet. Repeat for all cheesecake balls.
- Top each truffle with pecans. Drizzle caramel over each truffle. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving (up to overnight).