Strawberry Margarita Jello Shot Cups
- 1 pack Strawberry Jell-O,
- ¾ hot water,
- 1 pack strawberries,
- 1 cup tequila,
- 3/4 cup Cointreau,
- sugar and lime for garnish
- Cut both ends of the strawberries, and use a melon baller or small measuring spoon to scoop out the inside.
- Mix Jell-O per instruction on box, and add tequilia and cointreau to it.
- Pour mixture into strawberries.
- Put in fridge for 4 hours to set before serve.
- Get out of fridge and garnish the edges of the strawberries with lime juice and sugar, add a piece of lime for decoration on the edge of the strawberries. (optional)