Soft Monster Cookies
- 1/2 cup or 1 stick of butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup m&ms
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Start by combining the butter, brown and white sugars in a large bowl using a hand/stand mixer or your own brute strength. Add the peanut butter, stir again. Add the egg, stir, vanilla stir.
- Measure in the baking soda and flour and stir just until combined. Stir in the oats, m&ms, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Scoop using a cookie scoop or two teaspoons measuring about 2 tablespoons onto a cookie sheet lined with a Silpat mat or sprayed with cooking spray (just in case). Press down gently as they do not spread on their own.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes but no longer. You want these to stay soft. Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes then move to a cooling rack.