- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (I used about 6 full graham crackers to get 3/4 cup crumbs)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Giant Hershey's milk chocolate bars (7 ounces each)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream, 7 ounces
- Spray an 8" baking pan with cooking spray. I also lined it with sprayed parchment paper but that is not necessary.
- Place graham crackers in food processor & pulse until fine crumbs. Or you can just put them in a ziploc & crush them with a rolling pin, etc. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars with electric mixer. Add egg & vanilla & mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder & salt. Slowly add this mixture to the butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Divide dough in half & press half of dough in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 6. Place chocolate bars over dough, side by side. I had to cut about 1/2 inch from one of my chocolate bars for them to fit perfectly.
- 7. Spread the marshmallow cream over the chocolate bars.
- Roll out the remaining dough into an 8 inch square. I rolled it out on the inside of one of the chocolate bar wrappers and then turned it over on top of the marshmallow cream.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.