Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars
- 1 white cake mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the cake mix, peanut butter, canola oil and the egg.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch foil lined, greased pan.
- Top the crust with peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter cup minis.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over everything.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before removing the foil and cutting them.