Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Hershey’s Kisses or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, or both
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sift flour, soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.
- Beat butter and peanut butter
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and combine.
- Roll dough into 1 to 1-1/2 inch balls and then roll the balls in sugar to coat.
Submitted by: bakerella