pumpkin spice kiss cookie
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unwrap Hershey Kisses and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Gradually add to butter mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Place rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on a parchment lined or sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey Kiss into the center of the cookie. Move to a cooling rack to finish cooling.