- 1 pkg Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce or chopped tomatoes
- 1 8 oz pkg mozzerella cheese
- pepperoni (optional)
- sausage (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees. Roll out your Pillsbury Pizza Crust on a lightly floured surface. Cut out 6 rounds using a large, round cookie cutter.
- Lightly spray your muffin tin with cooking spray. If you’re using a 6 muffin tin, fill each with one round. If you’re using a 12 muffin tin be sure to fill every other tin to make space between cupcakes since the tins are closer together.
- Fill each cup with one tablespoon of pizza sauce or chopped tomatoes and a layer of mozzarella cheese. Then add any other pizza topping faves (a slice of pepperoni, a tablespoon of cooked sausage, chopped green peppers, etc.) and one final layer of sauce/tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool and serve!