Nutella and Banana Pastry Purses
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough
- 1 banana
- some walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Defrost pastry dough in refrigerator until pliable. Place on lightly floured surface and cut into 9 squares. Place squares on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Using two teaspoons, drop nutella onto center on squares. Slice banana and place a slice on top of nutella. Add nuts if you like. Taking each opposite corner, bring corners together and squeeze tightly. Do the same with the two opposite corners. Make sure all four corners seal well.
- Bake at for about 15 minutes, until golden brown. If some of the purses open during cooking, you can seal them back together quickly right after you take them out, when they are still hot.