- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups Hershey Cookies Creme Cereal
- Line two rimmed cookie sheets with parchment or a non-stick baking mat.
- In a medium saucepan; add the sugar, cocoa, butter and whole milk. Stir and bring to a rolling boil. The moment it reaches a boil, set a timer for a minute and thirty seconds while you continue to whisk.
- When the time is up, remove the pot from the stove and add in the vanilla and peanut butter. Stir until the peanut butter is melted and mixed thoroughly.
- Add the cereal and stir gently to combine.
- Use a spoon to drop mounds of the mixture onto prepared pans. Place the pans into the refrigerator until set (about 15 to 20 minutes).