Low Carb Grilled Zucchini Pizza
- Large zucchini slices, cut 3/4 inch thick
- Olive oil, for lightly brushing both sides of pizza and oiling grill grate
- Pizza sauce of your choice (I used canned red sauce, but you could also use Basil Pesto or white sauce.)
- Grated cheese (I used a blend of low-fat cheese called “pizza cheese,” but you can use any cheese you’d enjoy on pizza.
- Pizza toppings of your choice (I used low-fat turkey pepperoni, but you can also use sauteed mushrooms, Canadian bacon, cooked sausage, caramelized onions, sliced olives, anchovies, sauteed bell peppers, or any other toppings you’d like on pizza.)
- Oil the grill grates (I use a bit of oil on a paper towel)