Ham and egg cups
- 4 pieces of good quality ham
- 2 eggs
- large piece od red pepper
- 100 g cheese, shredded
- salt and black pepper
- First prepare all the ingredients and preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop some chive and a large piece of red pepper. Put in a bowl, add shredded cheese and 2 eggs, mix together. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each piece of ham inside of each muffin cup (I don’t mind if egg mixture come outside a little bit, but if you want the mixture to stay in the place you should line each muffin cup with a piece of ham with no holes, so the ham will make a cup itself)
- Using a spoon fill each cup 2/3 of the way with egg mixture.
- Bake in 200°C for about 10-12 minutes, until the eggs are cooked and golden brown.