Grilled Cheese Rolls
- 6 slices wheat bread
- 6 pieces American cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cut the crusts off the bread.
- Flatten your crustless bread squares with a rolling pin and then top each slice of bread with one piece of cheese (don’t be tempted to use more cheese; in this case, one is plenty).
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Roll your cheese squares up and cook them in the melted butter over medium heat, seam-side down first to secure them, for about five minutes until cheese is melted. Roll them occasionally while cooking to crisp all sides.
- Remove from the pan and your grilled cheese rolls are ready to enjoy!