Fancy Ham and Egg Biscuits
- 1 can large refrigerated biscuits (mine had 8 in it)
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Seasoned Salt (or 1/4 salt and 1/8 pepper)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 2/3 cup deli ham, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Start by baking the biscuits according to the directions on the can.
- While the biscuits are in the oven, crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Pour in the milk and add the seasoned salt. Give it a good whisk to fully incorporate everything.
- Liberally spray a medium skillet with the cooking spray and place on a burner on medium low heat. Pour in the egg mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir stir stir stir those eggs. Keep them on medium low heat. The key to fluffy eggs is low and slow.
- Once the eggs are almost done, add the ham and chives. Then add the cheese and give it a good stir.
- Split the biscuits and spoon on a little of the egg mixture. Place the top of the biscuit back on and serve