Fudge Brownie Cheesecake Bites
- 1 slice slab bacon (2 oz; 55g)
- 1/4 French baguette
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
- First, cut the baguette. And make a hole but don’t remove all the white bread inside. Just like this. And set aside.
- Add the olive oil in the frying pan and heat the oil over medium heat. Meanwhile cut the bacon. I am using slab bacon today. Then cook until brown and crisp. Now transfer to a kitchen towel lined plate to drain the excess fat.
- Now wipe out the bacon fat on the pan and lightly spray oil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and place the baguette on the pan.
- Crack an egg in a cup and slowly pour it into the hole. If you press the baguette firmly with fingers, the egg white will not get leaked out on the bottom of the bread. Season with salt and pepper and cover the pan. And cook for 2 minutes. And flip it over. Then cook another 1 minute or until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Repeat the process. This recipe is for 2 egg baguettes.