Flourless Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 slices bacon, sliced in half
- 8 slices of bread, crusts removed and sliced in half
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease a jelly roll pan with some non-stick cooking spray. Smear a little cream cheese on one side of each of the de-crusted bread halves.
- Take a half piece of bacon and lay it on a clean flat surface (Image 1). Line up the top edge of one of the prepared bread pieces, cream cheese side up & dry side to bacon (Image 2). Starting at the top edge, roll bacon side toward the cream cheese side (Image 3). Continue to roll until "tail" wraps completely around the roll-up (Image 4). Secure with a toothpick and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until remaining roll ups are ready to go.
- Bake at 375º F for 25-35 minutes or until bacon is completely cooked and golden brown (Note: oven times may vary slightly). Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.