Croissant Pizza Roll-Ups
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- Turkey pepperoni
- 4 pieces of string cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 tsp garlic OR onion powder
- pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to375F
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles. Place 5 slices of turkey pepperoni on each crescent roll. Top pepperoni with string cheese half and roll up. Sprinkle crescent rolls evenly with garlic OR onion powder.
- Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with a side of warm pizza sauce.