Creamy Almond Butter Freezer Fudge
- 1 cup raw creamy almond butter (unsalted)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, softened
- 1½ Tablespoons raw honey
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, until smooth and creamy. (note: It helps if everything is at room temperature, to keep the coconut oil soft!)
- Transfer the mixture to a square baking dish, lined with plastic wrap, then smooth with a spatula, and freeze until solid, about an hour.
- Remove the fudge by lifting the plastic wrap out of the pan, then cut into squares.
- Return the fudge squares to a sealed container, and store in the freezer until ready to eat!