Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt
- ½ cups Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ½ cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¾ cups Mini Chocolate Chips Or Chunks
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
- Add the flour and chocolate mixture to butter mixture and fold in gently. Add yogurt and stir again.
- Place in a container and cover with lid. Freeze until set, preferably overnight.
- Cookie dough recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Bridal Edition Cookbook.
- Makes about 2 cups.