chocolate and peanut butter cookies
- 175 g butter
- 115 g sugar
- 115 g brown sugar
- 4 tbs peanutbutter
- 165 g flour
- 1/2 ts natron
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 150 g chocalate drops
- 50 peanuts, coarsly chopped
- Stir together butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanutbutter for a couple of minutes. Add the egg and stir for about 3-4 minutes more.
- In a seperate bowl mix togeather flour, natron and salt. Next put it together with the butter mixture and stir.
- Add the vanilla extract, chocolate and peanuts and fold carefully.
- Place a parcement paper on a baking sheet and place the balls of the dough on the plate. Put in a 190°C oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool and if you like put some melted chocolate with a fork over the cookies.