- 1 package of Pillsbury Biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 5 slices of bacon (cooked and cut into pieces)
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 5 cheese slices
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp. water
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Using a rolling pin or your hands flatten each biscuit.
- Top each biscuit with a spoonful of egg, a spoonful of bacon and 1/2 slice of cheese.
- Pull up on each corner to form into a ball, pressing together at the seam.
- Place in greased muffin tins.
- Lightly whisk water into egg yolk and brush over each muffin.
- Top with pepper to taste.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool on baking rack and serve warm.