Bite-Size Apple Pies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 medium tart apples, each cut into 8 wedges
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside 1 tablespoon. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry. Brush with 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Cut each sheet into eight 1-in. strips, about 8 inches long. Wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against the apple.
- Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush tops with remaining butter; sprinkle with reserved sugar mixture. Bake at 425° for 13-15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm.