Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
- 2 packages instant banana pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios (crushed)
- 1 tub whipped topping
- 1 banana for presentation
- Cook the yellow cake according to package directions and let cool.
- Poke holes in the cake in uniform lines. Be sure to let hole go all the way down to the bottom of the cake pan.
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions; let sit for 2 minutes and then pour on top of cake.
- Let pudding set, about 5-10 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping on top of pudding. Add crushed cheerios.
- You can serve immediately or let the cake sit over night to set further.
Submitted by: SARAH JONES