Banana Nutella Dessert Rolls
- 1 package refrigerated spring roll/egg roll wrappers (found near the faux-meats)
- 6 bananas, halved
- 1 cup Nutella
- Peanut or canola oil for frying
- - Trim bananas and unwrap spring roll wrappers.
- - Follow instructions above for rolling bananas and Nutella into the wrappers, I put about 2 tbsp of Nutella in each (but we all agreed more would have been even better!).
- - Heat 2″ of oil to 375 degrees and place about 3 spring rolls into the oil at a time, cooking for about 2 minutes or until they are nice and golden.
- - Carefully, use a slotted spoon to remove spring rolls, shake off excess oil, and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve warm with ice cream and enjoy!