Baked Ham and Egg Cups
- Slices of deli ham (She used maple, I used honey, any kind will work)
- Eggs (2 per cup)
- Chopped peppers
- Chopped green onions
- Old El Paso salsa Shredded cheese
- Place ham into a muffin tin so that it lines it like a cupcake liner. Crack two eggs and put them inside. Break yolk with a fork.
- Place your desire toppings (except for the cheese).
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes, depending on how hard or soft you like your eggs.
- Serve with salsa or hot sauce and try to stop at just one.